Saturday, October 29, 2011

i'm a LIAR


 played with my emotions and imagination... cause i have tons of free time! enjoy! :)


Im a LIAR

I lied when I said I haven’t eaten yet so I could just eat lunch or dinner with you even though I am full already.

I lied when I said I wasn’t going to sleep yet but I was really half asleep already. I just wanna text you and talk to you.

I lied when I said I was going to my lola’s house so I could pick you up but in fact I just wanna pick you up from work.

I lied when I said I didn’t have any team matters today but in fact I skipped a team meeting just to watch a movie with you.
 
I lied when I said It’s okay to watch a scary movie but in fact im really scared cause I get nightmares. 

I lied when I said I wasn’t doing anything so I can go with you to where ever you were going.

I lied when I said I have meetings after class so I could wait for you. I just really wanna wait for you.

I lied when I said it’s okay when you said you can’t go out today. But in fact It’s not okay cause I really wanted to go and see you.


Ohhh im not really a liar

Cause when I said you were pretty, you are really pretty.
Cause when I said you were great, you are really great.
Cause when I said you were funny, you are really funny.
Cause when I said I wanna see you, I really wanna see you.
Cause when I said I miss you, I mean it and really miss you.
Cause when I said I love you, I do really love you.

Ohhh I just lied again…

Cause I don’t really love you…

I really really really really love you.
And no one can replace my love for you…


(to the woman i will love forever sorry in advance if i lie to you.) 

15 comments:

  1. Cant stop reading it raymund! Lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAYA MAHAL KITA EH..:">

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a liar if I'll say I don't MISS Bacon Austria...
    I'm a liar if I'll say I don't want to see him play again...
    the fact is I really miss him and i really want to see him play again... :)
    /gel

    ReplyDelete
  4. ILOVEU na talaga BACON :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice poem, Kuya Bacs. I love it. =)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. kaya inlove na inlove sayo bestfriend ko eh.. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. tama ! kaya in love na in love ako sayo @baconaustria eh!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ang cute nyan!!!! idol ko na gumawa nyan!!!

    ReplyDelete